Anybody have this quiver issue?

Red Sparky

I bought a Hoyt Charger in August of 2013. I bought bow then picked out my rest,sight,release,peep,string loop, and 1/2 dozen arrows so I could start shooting. I found a heck of a deal on a G5 Mag Loc quiver but the hardware doesn't match up to this Hoyt. I contacted G5 but with the holidays and high e-mail volume it might take a few days to get back to me. So I was wondering if anybody else has run into this problem and what the fix was. Hopefully it will be a simple hardware that is not included in the basic package from G5.

I bought a Hoyt Charger in August of 2013. I bought bow then picked out my rest,sight,release,peep,string loop, and 1/2 dozen arrows so I could start shooting. I found a heck of a deal on a G5 Mag Loc quiver but the hardware doesn't match up to this Hoyt. I contacted G5 but with the holidays and high e-mail volume it might take a few days to get back to me. So I was wondering if anybody else has run into this problem and what the fix was. Hopefully it will be a simple hardware that is not included in the basic package from G5.

Try the folks on AT. I have the Hoyt Charger package and I've had no issues with the Fuse quiver. But I would recommend folks do what you do and buy the individual components not the package. I'm already starting to change things out and I just got it in July.

I use to be a welder so I can machine what I need in the shop, just hope I don't have to. I love the bow but was undecided on having a bow mounted quiver. Found this one a a heck of a price so jumped on it. I will try AT after talking to G5.

When you say the hardware does not match with Hoyt what is the problem? Does it not clear the TEC Riser? If that is the problem most company's have a adapter for this problem. The standard quiver mount is mounted to the sight has a standard hole spacing and screw specs. If it is a riser mounted the problems and solutions are a different animal.

This quiver mounts to the riser. It appears On the bow where the quiver mounts I have what appears to be a hex nut mounting. The adapters they sent it appears the older Hoyt's had a triangle. The hex adapter for a different bow is too large for the Hoyt. I went and looked at Hoyt quivers and mounts at the local pro shop and it appeared they had a long adapter that went from the hex nut to the triangle. This would mount on the bow and match up to the quiver. I talked to the tech there and he said since I bought my bow there he didn't care where I bought the quiver to bring it in and they would mount it for me free of charge. So happy to have that support from the local shop. In a few days I should have it mounted and see what they do to it.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts