Anybody got a 22 caliber barrel they want to sell?

Discussion in 'Gun Parts - Stocks, Barrels, Actions, etc.' started by huntfish, May 25, 2009.

1. huntfish

huntfish Well-Known Member

Need a 26"+ heavy contour barrel for a build. 7 or 8 twist. Will be for a remmy. Used might work fine.

2. eddybo

eddybo Well-Known Member

ummmm maybe. I cant decide whther I am going to punch it out to 22x47 lapua for a PD hunt this year. I have a 7.5 twist kreiger HV chambered in 223 for a remmy 700.
    I also have a barnd new 14T 22ppc remmy barrel also. I am thinking about punching it out to 22x47 also and making it into a switch barrel rifle and swapping between the fast and slow twist barrels.

If you cant find one quick enough to suit you give me a call on my cell phone we will dicuss it........When we gonna hit the Mex buffet again?

3. huntfish

Ha! Fancy seein you on here. First things first. Mexican very soon.

I am selling my 22-250 AI to build, of all things, a 22-47. Have you got the reamer and go/no gos? That 7.5 twist sounds awful sexy. I've got lifeguard classes (I'll explain over a burrito) all week. I'll be in touch soon enough.:)

Hope the holiday fed you well. It did me good.

TC

4. huntfish

EddyBo teased me. :) He decided to use the barrel mentioned above for his own build.

Still lookin'.