any smiths out there that do helical fluting to bolts?

lovdasnow

i just got my 300RUM back from being built, but he didn't do helical bolt fluting, and i would like that done.

so, anyone that does a good job, and has a decent turn around. don't want to be with out the bolt for months.

thanks a lot

I have been very happy with the bolt fluting Nate had done for me. I know he is busy, but he would be worth contacting to see if he will do it.
wk

Nate does a great job on the bolts and I wouldn't hesitate having him do it, but since he's pretty busy I had Karl Feldcamp of Kampfeld Customs do one for me. Turn around was less than 2 weeks, he did a great job and the price was right too. Here is a link to his bolt fluting gallery.

Bolt Fluting Gallery

thanks a lot guys, i'll look into kampfeld, but it says he is not accepting work in regards to sako extractors, and i would like to have both done at the same time.

i'll get in tough with him, and see what he says. thanks a lot, for the great replys.

Last I knew you had to be a paid sponsor to advertise your business on here. If you can afford all those nice cnc machines pay the $1000 a year or $300 a 1/4 and be a sponsor.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.