• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Any one got some go no-go headspace gauges for 6mm creed

Remmy700

Anyone got a set of go no-go headspace gauges for 6 Creedmoor. Got a proof barrel I need to install on a rpr project. No rush as it will be at paint for a week or two. Thanks in advance.

Anyone got a set of go no-go headspace gauges for 6 Creedmoor. Got a proof barrel I need to install on a rpr project. No rush as it will be at paint for a week or two. Thanks in advance.
Don't have that caliber but honestly I have taken the firing pin out of the bolt and used a factory round. Has worked fine several times.

Where are you located? Also, the 6 CM and the 6.5 CM are the same head space gauge. Might have a better chance at someone having that one.

Okay. I'm not going to be able to help. I have multiple builds underway that will use mine over the next few weeks. I thought if you were within a short drive, we could work it out. I'm in Texas. Good luck. Google reamer rental, and you will find multiple companies that will rent them to you for a very small fee, all through the mail.