Any leftys shoot the Savage 111 LRH

I take it that it's going to your local dealer??

I have to say that in my phone calls to Savage, they are always upbeat and happy. Not like Michigan workers.........:rolleyes:

I'm waiting for a price on 2 (yep 2) 11/111 Lightweight Hunters chambered in 308 Winchester. The short action wighs in at a paltry 5.5 pounds and that's a wood stock, no tupperware....:D

Correct. I do know a guy that just charges the $25 transfer fee for guns from the Manufacturer. At the time, an FPC-K was $650 from Savage. I paid $875 for my custom shop offering. Not too bad,IMO. Where about are you from?

I called savage last week about getting a left handed longrange hunter in a left handed 300 win mag... The lady said it would be a custom job and be 1200 bucks to have it done... Im not sure if it would be smarter to just buy a 300 win mag in a savage weather warrior for 650 and just put on a new barrel and sell the oiginal one. Any thoughts???

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts