any gunshops in las vegas ?

jamie 22/250

hi lads and ladys im hoping you can help me please. i have a member of my family going to las vegas in 3 weeks time and im hoping there are there any gunshops close to the strip ?

as im looking at getting a zeiss conquest scope so do any of you on here no if there is please atb from england

There is no gun shop on the Strip (Las Vegas Blvd). The Gun Store and Discount Firearms Inc. are very close to the Strip, but I don't think they carry Zeiss Conquest scopes.

THE GUN STORE (good place to go if you want to shoot a machine gun)
2900 East Tropicana Avenue
Las Vegas, Nevada
Phone: (702) 454-1110
(The Gun Store, Inc.)

Discount Firearms Inc.
3084 S. Highland, #B
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Phone: (702) 567-1158
(Discount Firearms, Inc)

BassPro Shops and the newly opened Sportsman Warehouse should carry plenty of Zeiss Conquest scopes (and other brands as well). BassPro shop is about 5 to 10 miles from the Strip, whereas Sportsman Warehouse should be about 15-18 miles from the Strip, depending on whether you stay on the southern or northern end of the Strip. If you are a hunter and visiting Las Vegas, it is probably worthwhile to visit these two stores. There are plenty of taxis that can take you to the stores, especially BassPro Shop.

BassPro Shops
8200 Dean Martin Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89139-7885
Phone: (702) 730-5200
(Sporting Goods Equipment - Fishing, Camping, Hunting, Boating, Marine, & Outdoors Gear & Equipment - Bass Pro Shops)

Sportsman's Warehouse
390 W Lake Mead Pkwy
Henderson, NV 89015
Phone: (702) 566 – 4700
(Sportsman's Warehouse - Hunting, Fishing, Camping, Reloading, Gift Bar, Outerwear, Footwear)

Given all the options, my PERSONAL preference will be calling Jon at The Optic Zone (a sponsor at this site) to arrange for a Zeiss Conquest scope to be shipped to you via next day service to wherever you stay on the Strip and then invest the savings on the slot machines or the poker tables (hey, this is Las Vegas!)...good lucks and I hope this information is what you are looking for!

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.