Any good quality electronic neck turners availible ?

Marine sniper

I do not mind most of the PIA of shooting a neck turn cartridge, but I am about tired of actually turning necks......anything availble that is electronic and works well ?

Thanks,
John

No..... your right about that'..., there not cheap; but for brass pre I think you'll find it well worth the money. And if time is important, this unit saves you a ton of bench time. The Gracey's are very good people to deal with.
Good luck.
Q/A: Are you still at 1st Mar?

sinclair sells a power motor tool that you turn your cases on and handhold the turner. You can also use it to do primer pockets and inside outside bevel brass after trimming.

the sinclair motor uses their power case holder adapters and it really works smooth. I have on older model made by one of their employees that has fwd and rev. I use it for neck turning and I have the newer model for the pockets and other stuff.

Pic #1 is the old sinclair motor that used to be made by one of their employees.

Pic #2 is the current sinclair motor sold by them

Pic #3 is the Joel Pendegraf K&M neck turner holder ($40) works great and makes holding the tool easy. you can PM him at BR central if you want
one.

Click on pics to enlarge.

BH

Last edited:
I use the sinclair neck turner with a sinlair drill adapter that uses lee shell holders(the ones used with lee priming tool works well.)

No..... your right about that'..., there not cheap; but for brass pre I think you'll find it well worth the money. And if time is important, this unit saves you a ton of bench time. The Gracey's are very good people to deal with.
Good luck.
Q/A: Are you still at 1st Mar?

No, I got out of the Marine Corps in 94.

Thanks for the help guys. I will do a little shopping around and pick something up. I am getting tired of turning necks.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.