Any advice on AR mounts for a hunting scope?

Revskydog

Greeting from Pawleys Island SC. Anybody got advice on some good mounts for either a Ziess Conquest or Leupold VXIII for the Remington R25. You know that will keep clear of the charging hammer and still work good. Thanksgun)

you the man. Thanks. So regular hunting scopes do work on something like the R25?
Sure do just make sure you pick the right hight and length. I will go ahead and say which ever mount you pic they are all good quality but make sure you get an extended version. THe hight is what im not sure on but a quick phone call to the company you pic will clear that right up. If your mil or le Borbro or ADM will give you a discount. Larue mounts are nice but the owner is quite abrasive. Andrew Bobro on the other hand bent over back wards to make my scope fit in his mount. He sent me 3 diffrent arms for it until I found one that worked all at no cost to me.

here is a pic of bobro mount on one of my rifles
guns0022-1.jpg

ok so is Bobro worth the $ and you were right that guy got right back to me and told me one to get. as I look at the picture of it (a B03-200 series) I wonder how does it clamp on to the rail and how does the scope fit into the rings, I did not see any screws on the from the picture. Thanks sooo much for your help. i am just confused at th $200 price tag. I thought rings and stuff like that were $50. Peace

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.