Any actual BC's of the Accu-bond bullets

G

Any actual BC\'s of the Accu-bond bullets

I have heard that the 200gr Nosler accubod has a BC in the .6 range that seemed a bit high but maybe just wondering if any of you guys had done enough shooting with the 180 & 200gr accubond to get an accurate BC with a velocity inthe 2800-3000fps range.

Re: Any actual BC\'s of the Accu-bond bullets

J Jones,
Im shooting the 200AB in a 300WM@ 3033fps, 350ASL. My come-ups at 1000yds is 25.5MOA@55-60degrees. In my limited experience they are very accurate. Have shot 6", 3-shot groups at 1000yds with them.

Performance was also good although limited. Killed a 175buck in Ga @150yds broadside, was of course a pass-through. Exit wound was around an inch. Second buck a friend of mine killed. 175lb. Al buck, shot @ 150yds. Entrance was just to right of butt hole, and came to rest on the other side of the deer in the middle of the ribs. Penetrated alomost 36in. and retained 68% of its weight, picture perfect mushroom.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.