any 1 try this yet? Bushnell Elite 1500 Laser Rangefinder

I just wish these guys would put in numbers in red instead of black so I could read them easier. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Funny...I think the wife has been snooping around in here. She just got home from a shopping spree....Guess what I got??

Yup, a bushnell Elite 1500. Reason? Cause I just love you honey!

Yup...It dont get no better /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Joe

It dont get no better unless your wife hunts too, then of course you buy double of everything. Its cool that we both enjoy the same thing but man it sure gets expensive quickly double rifles, double loadings, double this and double that but I also get double enjoyment without chewing the gum /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Dave

Dave

My wife hunts as well..Her favorite...DUCKS She owns several shotguns as well as a Glock and get this...She just bought a Ruger 45 colt single action. Ya gotta love em

Joe

You have it made if she likes shooting and hunting as well!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Joe, You are a darn lucky fella. I don't know what they feed the women in this part of the country but, not many of them like to hunt and they sure as heck don't buy huntin' stuff for their hubbies while out shoping.

Man, I wish you lived close by, we'd have to send our wives shopping together /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Have a Good One!

Reloader

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.