Anti cant and cosine?

bigbuck

Were is the cheapest place to get an anti cant and angle cosine mount for my scope? I have a leupold 30 mm scope I don't have a rail system so I will have to mount it directly to the scope tube. I would really like to have the top mount of my scope ring exchanged with one that has the anti cant on it problem is I don't know if their is anyone out their that offers this with the mount system that I have now.

Thanks bigbuck

How about sharing a set of rings with another shooter? The Burris Signature Zee rings would probably work well and they wouldn't mark the scope tube if you decided to take the device off or move it to another scope.

Were is the cheapest place to get an anti cant and angle cosine mount for my scope? I have a leupold 30 mm scope I don't have a rail system so I will have to mount it directly to the scope tube. I would really like to have the top mount of my scope ring exchanged with one that has the anti cant on it problem is I don't know if their is anyone out their that offers this with the mount system that I have now.

Thanks bigbuck

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.