Antelope, and Mule Deer Hunting

Discussion in 'Midwest' started by callingthewild, Jul 20, 2013.

1. callingthewild

callingthewild Well-Known Member

For those States which apply , I'm looking for a place to hunt gun)Antelope, and Mule deer, So like west Nebraska, Kansas etc...

I need to find out at what part in the fall that I can hunt both game, and any information you could pass along,like Non-Res. Hunting license etc... Would be Appreciated.

Sincerely
    CTW gun)
    Looking to hunt next year, or the following.

2. SirRoyal

SirRoyal Member

Interesting! Why settle for a mediocre hunt ! Go west! Start applying in the real trophy states. Arizona ,New Mexico. In AZ build bonus points , this means buying a license every year. $152.50.

3. callingthewild

Hello SirRoyal, do you know of areas in the places you suggested?

CTW gun)

4. Canvsbk

Canvsbk Well-Known Member

It's Wyoming for antelope, hands down no question. You can and should buy a preference point right now. $30.
    Tons of fun.
    For mulies probably Colorado is at or near the top. Again, preference points are everything. Here you have to apply for a tag or designate on the app that you only want a point.....but you still have to pay for the tag at that time. A couple months later they refund your money and you get the point.
    I hunted Wyoming on left over tags last year and will again this year. With left overs the access to land to hunt DIY is nearly impossible.
    Pm me if you like.

5. SirRoyal

SirRoyal Member

Wyoming has the most antelope . Unfortunately they do no have the biggest ! Arizona has rewritten the record books . Tough Draw but the best goats ! We also are the very best state to kill monster muleys and monster elk in ! Yes I know where to go! I help folks all the time!

6. callingthewild

SirRoyal, where are you in Wyoming?
    My wife and I are currently looking for land to build on over he next few summers, then move into.
    We are looking in the Caspar, area, only because she is still in college, and will transfer.

CTW gun)

7. SirRoyal

SirRoyal Member

I am not in Wyoming . I just saw your post on Antelope and deer. I am an Arizona native that loves to hunt and help others enjoy! And sometimes I share secrets that the average hunter doesn't know about!

8. SirRoyal

SirRoyal Member

Here is a few recent years of hunting .

Attached Files:

9. callingthewild

Sweet, very nice hunts, thanks for sharing, gets me pumped up.

CTW gun)