• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ANOTHER Price Drop- 270 WBY Mag Brass- Special Opportunity

Bang4theBuck

PRICE LOWERED TO $20, SHIPPED!! My 2 young boys are looking for some extra money to fund their fishing habit. New lures and such. They asked me if any of my shooting buddies might have any work. I advised them that there is a whole community of 'shooting buddies' out there that might need their services. To that end, we have 25 pcs of 1x fired 270 WBY mag (weatherby headstamp) brass that they deprimed and cleaned in stainless media pins, and dried with brass dryer. They are looking to get $See Below, shipped for the brass. We can anneal the brass for another $See Below if you would like that done. The Special opportunity that I mentioned is for these boys to learn a thing or two about 'earning their keep', like we did, and to keep them involved in the shooting, hunting, fishing scene. Thanks for the interest. I will probably be listing similar with other brass in the coming days. If you are interested but the price is too high, make an offer.

We went ahead and annealed the brass already, while we were doing another batch. We are looking for $20, shipped, all-in.

IMage of 270 WBY Mag Brass.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take it... Will pay original price to keep the little ones outdoors...
Jay
(559)970-9501

I'm at a trapshoot at the moment but will get online this evening and take care of the payment with paypal.
Thanks again,
Jay Wright