Another one says hello to 100gr ttsx

Discussion in 'Coyote Hunting - From 10 Yards to over 1,000 Yards' started by Tikkamike, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Tikkamike

Tikkamike Well-Known Member

Every friday I have the pleasure of making the 5 hour (one way) trip to the south end of the great state of wyoming from my home up in northern wyoming. I also call it my weekls drive and spot coyote/fox hunting trip. I usually carry my tikka 25-06 loaded with 100 grain ttsx. this last week a playful pup got to find out what 100 grains of copper feels like

[​IMG]

2. tt35

tt35 Well-Known Member

Gotta love getting to travel the outbacks! My winter job gets me out quite a bit. It sure makes it nice to stop and make a few stands when you're burning the gas anyway. Congrats on the coyote!

3. Humanoid Typhoon

Humanoid Typhoon Member

How destructive are the ttsx bullets in your 25-06? I got some for my 257 Weatherby and haven't put anything down with them yet. I am hoping they hold together and don't do too much damage. I had some 110 Accubonds and they caused all kinds of damage.

4. Tikkamike

They do great in everything. They don't blow apart at all they mushroom and penetrate deep

5. Humanoid Typhoon

Humanoid Typhoon Member

Thats great I can't wait to try them out on something. Any idea how fast you have em going out of your 25?

6. Tikkamike

Well I shot the barrel out of that rifle and have replaced it but am not shooting 110 accubonds. But when I was shooting it I think I was getting 3100fps with RL22 I believe...I would have to look back at my notes.