Another new one

gebhardt02

Figured I should introduce myself. Been lurking for a while off and on, figured it was time to join up. About myself:
Been hunting for about 17 yrs or so. Mostly Mule deer, whitetails, and Antelope. Prarie dogs and coyotes are not safe either when I'm around. furthest shot taken to date has only been about 400 yds on an Antelope, that went down immediately. furthest shot on a prarie dog was lasered at 496, with a 308. The wife and I own 3 custom built rifles from GAP and KMW and another one in the works. All wear McMillan stocks. Optics are from Leupold, Nightforce, and USO. We have competed together as a team at the Idaho state sniper match a couple years.

We are both Military. I have over 12 yrs in and she has almost 4 at this time. We are now both officers, but she outranks me. Yeah, that hurts, but we have fun with it.

I recognize several names here from other boards. I wont post much, mostly read.

Geb

Welcome to the site. You say you won't post much, that would be a shame, as I'm sure your competition has taught you things we'd like to learn.

Anyway, welcome to the site.

BTW: Neither my wife nor I are in the military and she still outranks me, so don't feel like you are alone ;)

Take care,
AJ

Thanks for the welcome guys. I'll post answers to questions if I can help out. Or ask questions to things I don't know. But I generally don't post a response that others have already posted several times.

Forgot to mention that we are from MT originally and will be getting moved back up there next summer. Should be able to take leave for this years hunting season also, so I'm really looking forward to that.

Geb

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.