another new guy

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by rdsii64, Dec 11, 2008.

1. rdsii64

rdsii64 Well-Known Member

Hello folks
    Just found this forum on my break. got a new rig on my anniversary. Cant post a pic now since I am at work on my morning break. Can take care of that when I get home. I will have plenty of questions but they will have to wait until I get home.

2. Ernie

Ernie SPONSOR

Welcome to LRH!

3. rdsii64

rdsii64 Well-Known Member

Well I am home from work now. below is my new thunder stick. It ain't no Cadillac ( not yet any way.) Like most folks who get a new thunder stick I have a laundry list of plans for it. As money presents itself I will replace the stock with something much more stiff and free floats the barrel better For now this one is at least pillar bedded so it will do in a pinch. Better optics are also on that list of things. I don't want to spend to big a wadd on optics but you do get what you pay for.

That bag in the pic is pretty sweet. I can pack all my shooting gear, log books, spotting scope, and hearing protection all in one bag. Hell the spotting scope can even be strapped down. Anyway for now I gotta get some dinner. burgers on the grill are calling my name.
    [​IMG]