Another Nation Wide Rally to be held at all state capitals on Feb 8

Discussion in 'Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics' started by MontanaRifleman, Jan 29, 2013.

1. MontanaRifleman

MontanaRifleman Well-Known Member

2. Joe King

Joe King Well-Known Member

I wish we'd get more warning about these things. 48hrs of vacation I have to use by March 30 so that's no problem, being short handed at work and 2 others trying to burn their vacation too is a problem.

3. Joe King

Joe King Well-Known Member

I just emailed Bullock for his support and asking for an appearance.

4. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

We will be there!! Round up some support people and go do this. I found the last one to be well worth the time.

Jeff

5. adkguy

adkguy Member

Telling us here in New York that there is another rally at the capitol on the 12th. Supposedly there are more speakers for this one, they have the necessary permits and the legislature will be in session on that day........ kind of disappointed to see the various groups bickering back and forth, think this is a time for everybody to forget their egos, stfu and pull together.

6. MontanaRifleman

Bringing this back up as a reminder that the fight isn't over. Let's get our Capitals this Saturday!

7. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

It's today!! Headed that way!!!

Jeff

8. MontanaRifleman

Hey Jeff, I drove up there this morning and didn't see anyone. Walked into the Capital as well. Bummer. At least it was a nice day for a drive.

9. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Mark, I guess that makes me feel a little better. I thought I was the only one a day late...:D Wonder why it was on Friday???? I seen the date and had it in my mind it would be a Saturday....:rolleyes:

Jeff

10. MontanaRifleman

You mean because the date was the 8th?:rolleyes: Wonder how we figured it be Sat?:cool::D

11. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

LOL, I just went back and looked!! It was YOU!! :D:D But I was easily convinced as the last was Saturday. lightbulb :rolleyes:

Jeff

12. MontanaRifleman

Hey man, I owe ya! Too bad I didn't see ya up there. We could have had lunch and BS'd bout guns, bullets, RF's and such :D Oh well.

And WHY would they pick a Friday when most folks are working??????