Another **** storm !!!

James looks like it might be our turn for a hit going to see what happening tomorrow with ike. get the donzi on the trailer and be ready to move it inland and then get back to the house . i'll send the wife and kids inland to the ranch but i'll stay here and ride it out theres two large apt. complexs within a 1/4 to 1/2 mile of my nieghborhood and i don't trust some of the inhabitians that live there

I have no idea what where going to do but it's not looking good. i have a lot of stuff to load up and get out with. This is a big pain it the but. i may try and stay if it looks like it nt going to hit dead on with corpus but it looks like it's headed this way. well it just got up graded to a cat 2. good luck every one. Hey stx give me a call 361-765-9845 if you stay.

Prayers up for all you guys down there. EVACUATE, it is much better to lose your property than your lives. Good luck

Yes , prayers and thought are with yall , please if you can evacuate.

jeff 300 , stxhunter has my phone number in a PM I sent him a little bit ago and that PM applys to you also.

don't get all cought up in trying to save material stuff that can be replaced thats why we pay for insurance , remember safety first

got back from taking the boat to my buddys down in edenburg about 6 pm and just finished boarding up my house got to do my parents tomorrow and a house that i'm remodeling and one of my buddys houses so i'll be busy tomorrow . jeff i'm going to stay i think its going north and we won't get the worst of it

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.