And she is a lawmaker?!?!?

Discussion in 'Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics' started by Boom, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Boom

Boom Well-Known Member

2. mtnwrunner

mtnwrunner Well-Known Member

Well, as they say, "you can't fix stupid."
    As usual, I just can't believe that they get elected.

Randy

3. FEENIX

FEENIX Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

4. jkupper

jkupper Well-Known Member

OH MY GOD!!! What a MORON!!! How do you make laws about something that you clearly do not have an understanding of!

5. 7mmSendaro

7mmSendaro Well-Known Member

Equally disturbing to me is that she actually belived she was banning AMMUNITION! This is a glimpse of not only imcompetence but just how destructive they intend to be to our rights.

6. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Bingo!!!! They want the ammo gone as well, and she thinks that what she is doing.

Jeff

7. Wile E Coyote

Wile E Coyote Well-Known Member

Saw this yesterday and thought lightbulb there "oughta' be a law."

A law that stipulates one must actually have knowledge of a topic/issue in order to author, co-author and/or vote on a bill. In order to prove one has that knowledge, one MUST write a paper with citations to be presented with the bill or the vote.

What do you think the chances are....?

Pete

8. jkupper

jkupper Well-Known Member

Absolutely zilch, zero, nada.

9. extreme

extreme Well-Known Member

HARD TO BELIEVE THAT NOT ONE PERSON IN THAT ROOM WAS ABLE TO STAND UP AND SAY ,,,,WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ,,,,MAGAZINES AND AMMO ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS..:rolleyes:lightbulb:cool:lightbulb

10. Wile E Coyote

Kinda thought so too.

Funny thing is if one wants to put forward an idea in business or demonstrate their knowledge in any level of education, they usually have to do just that - write it down for others to read and analyze.

Had we demanded this level of knowledge, demonstrated, of the subject, perhaps we all wouldn't be in the predicament we find ourselves now.

(Just thinkin' out loud)

Pete

11. Wile E Coyote

Perhaps they did see the problem ... and just let her put her foot in her mouth up to the hip.

12. billn17

billn17 Well-Known Member

Well that explains why they don't get that these bs laws they are passing are not going to work. What is funny, is that I held up a ar mag and ask my 8 yr old daughter, what is this? She said a magazine. Then held up a 223 rd and asked, what is this? A bullet. And what do you do with a bullet? Shoot it.

Hummmmm my 8yr old daughter vs that ladies college education. Guess that lady should get a refund from here school.

13. ilscungilli

ilscungilli Well-Known Member

Check out Rhonda Fields (D-Aurora), the one who pushed the magazine ban here. She is a convicted felon and dumb as dirt. Shockingly, she "works" for United Airlines, which begins to explain some of my experiences with air travel.

Attached Files:

• rf.jpg
      rf.jpg
      File size:
      83 KB
      Views:
  14. Greyfox

Greyfox Well-Known Member

This is quite typical of many politicians. I have met with them over the years down in DC on unrelated bills pertaining to the industry I am involved in. The way the process works is that a bill is written by outside sources that are selected for their so called expertise and usually biased. The draft is then refined by young aids with questionable knowledge on the subject. The Senator or Congressman then gets briefed by the aid, rarely reading the bill. This is SOP which resilts in very shallow knowledge combined with the ability to communicate, spin and manipulate.....the craft of the politician. This bimbo just got caught, and I'm sure her aide is toast. Hopefully she will be too. Not all, but a high percentage of politicians care about ONLY one thing, political gain. It's much worse then observed in the media. Just take a look at the Health Care Law. Too bad, it would be nice if they did their job. iMO.