And A Chicken In Every Pot...

Hunter

Senator Obama's closing remarks in tonight's debate called for fundamental change for America, health care for everyone, college for everyone who wants it, and I'm surprised he didn't wrap it up by promising a chicken in every pot.

America is and has been the greatest, most prosperous, and most free nation in the history of the world. We don't want Obama's fundamental change for America. His politics are more communist than Mikhail Gorbachev himself.

For maintaining fundamental soundness for America with positive change in Washington DC on Nov 4th I'll be voting for McCain/Palin!

+1

If he is elected I honestly don't see him living long but is the clown he has chosen for VP any better?

I just hope more people wake up in the next couple weeks

If you don't vote for obama it's because you are a racist ..

Did you see the new show 'america's got talent'?

What's brittany spears up to today ?

J-Lo has a new song coming out .

I love the new puff daddy show ..don't you?

Did this sports team beat that sports team ?

Society today is far beyond 'dumbing down' -this country has gone to hell in a hand basket......................
Millions of people w/a television education -raising kids far dumber than them !!!!!!!

A chicken in every pot ? Hunter your going to have get with the times. It's a color TV and free rent now. Not to mention free food, medical, etc. A TAX CUT for 95% of Americans? 40% of those don't pay any taxes. That means WELFARE for all. (except the greedy 5%!) No doubt you've heard of Joe the plumber. Well you probably havn't heard of Bruce the sign maker. That's my son. He's worked as a manager of a Fast Signs franchise for about 6 years. He's trying to buy the franchise. He's told me the're trying to pay off over a million dollars in equipment debt. They need new equipment to compete. It seems like after a couple of years the computerized equipment you bought and still owe four more years on is a dinosaur. When and if Obama gets in there he's going to raise taxes on anybody making over $250,000 a year. My son makes around$60,000 a year. His soon to be wife makes right at $100,000 .With this kind of income you might ask whats the problem? Well the problem is they live in San Francisco. $3,000 a mo. for a ratty *** cramped apartment? He say's it's not in too bad an area.If my son does buy this business what's his options? Compete with a dewindling market? My son puts in 12-14 hour days, somethimes 7 days a week. I'm very proud of him. If Obama gets in there, he's going to tax small buisness to the point of no return. Why invest your time and money? If Obama wins, ole Karl Marx won"t be turning in his grave. He'll be laying there with a broad smile and a big woody. Mike

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.