An SSP Kinda' Day

del2les

It was one of those days when all I wanted to do is drag out a few of the T-C's from the safe and punch a few holes and ring some steel. Along the way, I fire-formed a few new cases, and also, rid myself of a few, very old 357 Herrett cases (mid 80's I think). Somehow they found their way into an old box of varied odds-n-ends and nested there. At least the early morning smell of burnt powder and recoil in my hands helped to drive away the blues from the past few days of rain and dreariness.

1686861125982.png

L to R: 7 TCU, 7mmInt-R, 30-30AI, 357Max 180XTP, 357Max 180SSP, 357 Herrett180XTP

Cool pic! Heres a 100yrd target pic of the last time i had my ott 6x47 contender out. I can live with that considering im less practiced right now.
IMG_1642.jpeg

You Reminded me of a few past projects with a Smile. Only have the 20 Tac left of them and a LOT of Great memories. Always a good day for a SSP
Safe shooting
Doug

Often, I have thought about the 7-30 Waters Improved, but the 7 Int-R shoots so well and is very efficient in my 14", I just haven't talked myself into it.....yet. However, the 25 Bullberry does intrigue me, for I am lacking anything in 25 cal for the T-C's.

The 25 Bullberry was an accurate barrel. It was easy to form and a pleasure to shoot. The 6x47 above intrigues me as I have never owned a 6mm Contender

That 7-30 Waters AI looks cool as well as the 6.5 Super Bower, I have the standard 7-30 that I picked up a while back in a trade, haven't played with it as of yet. Ackley Improved cartridges just have this "cool factor" about them.