• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED American Precision Arms APR 260 Rem

Bronson90

I bought this back in 2012 from the original owner. I was looking to replace my GAP Non Typical 308 hunting rifle because I wanted to start hunting with a suppressor. Last summer I sent it to Mark Gordon at Short Action Customs to have a Badger EFR installed, the barrel fluted, a Atlas BT-17 picatinny rail installed and finished off with a new Cerakote paint job. I don't shot it anymore since receiving my new SAC 7mm Creedmoor hunting rifle and honestly I don't really want to sell it, but with that being said I need the funds for something else!!!

Below is an excerpt from the information that the original owner gave me in regard to the build details:

"The build was to the exact specs of an APR except for the Broughton barrel and McMillan A1-3 stock. Mark Kuczka (now with Accurate Ordinance) helped get everything ordered and explained that they normally run a slew of rounds through the APRs in 308. But since they didn't have enough 260 on hand to put it through the same paces as the 308's they wouldn't send a cert card with it. Dave Walker put it all together as he is a huge fan of the 260 and really liked the project idea. He shot a few boxes of Corbon Match 142gr SMK & 139gr Scenars through it and said that it was WAY under the APR 1/2" MOA guarantee..."

This rifle is well balance and is easily capable of 1/4" MOA accuracy. Two loads have been developed for this rifle using H4831 with both 142gr SMK's & 140gr A-Max's. Below are the full specs:

APA Genesis Action
24" Broughton 5C 5.8 Fluted 1:8 Twist Barrel
APA Bolt Knob
Spiral Fluted Bolt w/ Mini-16 Extractor
Threaded 5/8-24 w/ Knurled Thread Protector
Double Pinned Recoil Lug
McMillan A1-3 (50% Tan, 35% OD & 15% Medium Tan)
APA 30-MOA Alloy Base (Six 8-40 Screws w/ Two 1/8" Pins)
Badger EFR
2 Flush Cups Left Side
Atlas BT-17 Picatinny Rail
APA RTG Bottom Metal w/ Magazine
Timney Trigger (2.5lbs.)
Cerakote - Magpul FDE w/ OD Green Accents
APA Tactical Bipod Stud

Included Reloading Stuff:
Wilson Case Gauge
RCBS FL Die Set 12801
RCBS Neck Sizer 12830
23 rnds Loaded Rounds w/ 139gr Scenar by Chad @ Custom Reloads of Dallas
77 pcs once fired Remington brass
200 pcs Virgin Remington Brass

$4,850 Shipped in hard case via USPS Priority Mail w/ Insurance

No trades as I am raising cash to buy a new Bad Boy Buggie... Cash, USPS Money Order or Discreet Paypal +4%. The fastest way to get a hold of me is via text message; but I will also answer posts, PM's and emails.

Bronson
214.533.5358 cel
[email protected]

Click on the thumbnails below for fullsize pics...

Recent Posts