American Outdoor Adventure

szeitner

I am co-hosting a new show on the Sportsmans Channel called the American Outdoor Adventure. We will premier on Sunday, April 7, 2013 at 11:30am EST. The show primarily deals with long range hunting and precision shooting. None of our hunts are guided, and the vast majority of them are on lands open to the public, everything is fair chase, free range, and mostly spot and stalk. The show is premised on the working man, the guy that saves his $$ to head to a new area, and do the best that he can to fill his tag. It's not the sort of canned hunts that seem to be everywhere on the shows now, it's real guys making it happen.

I invite you to visit our website at www.aoahunting.com and if you're on facebook, you can check out our page at https://www.facebook.com/AOAHunting?ref=hl

My co-host is Chance Giannelli, NCOIC of the Special Forces Sniper School, and winner of the 2010 international sniper competition.

We look forward to your comments and feedback!

Thanks for taking the time to look.

Scott

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.