Am I the only one who can't get an outfitter to return a phone call?

blipelt

I have been looking for an outfitter for the 2010 season for awhile now and have had only one return a phone call and say he will get the info emailed out to me in a day or two that was a month ago.

So if you know anybody who you want to put a plug in for I am open to suggestions.

I am looking at SD Antelope right now because of the tag 1buck and 2does $245. My next choice will be Rebone in MT.

Brent

Am I the only one who can't get an outfitter to return a phone call? No! You just called the wrong one. Wish I could help you out but not familar with the area. Be patient and I'm sure you hear from some folks here.

Last edited:
Kelly burke with Burk Ranch Outfitters in glasgow,mt. has been very good with me. pretty good 'goat hunting areas.

Bud incoming PM.

Thanks guys for the info. I am trying to stay with SD right now. I will definately consider the above mentioned if I move on to MT though.

Brent

your definatly not the only one. same with me. had to call 4 times to reach anyone, since they never answered emails. turned out to be an awsome trip though. Dont judge them by their reach-ability. Just my $0.02

Jarhead thanks for the offer. I will keep it in mind if things progress. I actually hooked up with Ultimate Outdoor Adventures here in Bismarck and they gave me some names of good outfitters close. I don't want to travel to far from home. My job isn't where anybody can do it. I try to make myself available in case something happens to my fillin. I guess not everyone gets to play with explosives for a living:D.

Brent

My job isn't where anybody can do it. I try to make myself available in case something happens to my fillin. I guess not everyone gets to play with explosives for a living:D.

Brent

this scares me, "anything happens to my fillin" when talking about explosives.

But sounds like you have an awsome job!

January starts the "SHOW CIRCUIT" a lot of the outfitters are on the road from town to town, trying to fill the open slots they have for 2010 and 2011, so getting in touch with them is going to be hard for the next few weeks. Most will return calls though, after all if they want clients they have to.
Dave

If you need someone to blow stuff up while you are hunting I can do that. I even managed to blow myself up one day. Put me in the hospital for a week and light duty for two months. :D

yeah it is a real cool job. Alot of attention to detail though.

BB thanks for the offer but when I would tell them you would have personal experience they might think about the loss time ratio and look at other avenues.

Brent

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.