Allen Mags finally broke in

I have not even seen the vermin ya'll are hunting since I was 8 on vacation up in your country, but all this talk has me wanting to spend a couple grand on a 270AM and take a little road trip. Just one BIG problem . . . I have two more years of Pharmacy school and a little thing called financial aid debt. As soon as I can get that squared away, I'll go for the Grand Slam in one weekend if I can.

I have always been a dreamer. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Where are you in Pharmacy school? My wife just graduated from Southwestern last may w/her PharmD. Good thing too, someone has to finance my expensive hobby!!!!

University of Houston

I'm in school to support my own habit. I'm not sure I can afford to support someone else's. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Small world!

BJ,

Interesting, my wife has her PharmD as well!!!??? Perhaps this is a common attraction for guys that are gun nuts!!!

She did tell me though that if I was going to spend as much as I do on rifles, I better build my own, that was 10 years ago, the rest is as they say, HISTORY!!

Later,

Kirby Allen(50)

Bill it sounds like we think alike. My new wife has 5 semesters left to finish her nursing degree and I can't wait till that extra cha ching starts coming in to help fund more projects. I would have another going on right now but between books, supplies, and tuition I just spent 1600 bucks this month getting her set up this semester! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
It will pay off soon I hope!

You got it easy. Tuition $4200, Fees $1300, Books $417 . . . oh, by the way I'm only taking 3 classes!!! Add in the 4 gallons of gas a day and $10/day for parking. I could have a matching set of AM's for the cost of this semester alone! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Holy smokes!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Man thats a lot of jingle!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
I'm glad she's not going to school with you!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The prairie dog hunt is over. When we got to my buddy's house he had an unexpected "suprise" waiting for us /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif!!!!

I've got to study up on my fantasy football for now as we are having our draft party tonight.

Lerch and I will fill you in on the details complete w/pics tomorrow or Monday /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

All I'll say for now is that Kirby has built us a couple of fine rifles and the 270 AM is one AWESOME cartridge!!!! I'm saying all this and we are still shooting fireforming loads!!!!

Have a good weekend,
B.J.

No teasing allowed Bill!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Get to posting!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.