Alberta Boy

Yakblast

New Member Intro. – I must say that this site has been a terrific reference tool for me in all aspects of hunting, optics, firearms, and general information. I was born & raised in Alberta, and still reside here. I have a proven track record of many White Tail Deer, Mule Deer, Elk, coyotes, and other small game; and am working on my Big Horn tag this season. I have quite a collection of usable firearms, but prefer my Winchester .300 Mag, acurized action, Pacnor #5, and Night Force 3.5 – 15x50. I like to hike hunt, use horses, and set up camp in the traditional sportsman like way that challenges and improves my skills every hunting season. I am an avid Bow Hunter as well, but that's a whole other story. Thanks all :D

You're west into the hills? Or more up by Red Deer? Or down toward Lethbridge? I'm in Medicine Hat, but I get out that way into the 400s to hunt come fall. Nice seeing another Alberta boy on here, talk to you later.

Hey there. I actually live closer to Cochrane, but pretty much right in 412. I do head north up towards Nordegg and Rocky area for Sheep and Mule Deer, and was quite successful last season with a buddy of mine. We'll have to keep in touch, as it's always nice to hook up with people who have similar interests!! Kinda is reflective of my draws as to where I've been spending time hunting. Getting a little tired of hunting deer and wanna spend more time pursing Elk and Big Horn .... ie (Long Distance). Had good luck with Cow Elk. Yum.

gun)

Later.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.