Alaska and Colorado pictures 2010

John-Pure Precision

LRH Sponsor
Here is a couple of Caribou I killed up in Alaska on the north slope of the Brooks Range while hunting with " Long Time Long Range" the one bull was a true trophey if he could have just had better tops he would have made book. He scored 362 inches. We had seven days of hunting and we worked our tails off and it was a great hunt.
P8200019.jpg
P8250070.jpg
P8250048.jpg

Thanks Len,yes we were blessed with a great season. This next year we are bound to draw some great tags and im headed to Alaska again. Guys let me know if you draw any tags for Colorado give me a shout . All these animals came off public land.
Not bad for a 25 year old, my brother is the old man at 28

This thread is EASY on the eyes! Many pats on the back to you and the rest. That is just awesome.

Thanks for the nice comments guys hopefully 2011 will go just as good! I am now in the works of getting a couple of new long range guns going, can't wait to go tip some Caribou over. I need one of those buggys like our Alaskan friend, that guy has the life in my opinion!

Congrats!!!
Awesome bucks.
What a season!!!
You must be doing things the right way to be so successful, congratulations.
Thanks for sharing.
How about the stories???

I have stories writen on almost all of the animals shot this year. I have on that is supposed to be getting published in huntin fool magazine. Maybe Len will let me right some for Long Range Hunting, I don't know I will have to ask. If not I will just post them on this thread.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.