AI Mag box/btm metal for the WSM/SAUM

youngtrout

Hello

Any of you guys running a detachable mag, wyatts, GTR, PTG, etc, and using the /ai mags or other types.

Getting very close to having a 7saum ready to go. I'm a bit worried about mag capacity. Built a 375 ruger awhile back on a 700 remington. It will only really take 2 down. Can get 3 but really has spring bottomed out.

To solve that one just bought the plastic extended box, works great, kind of looks like crap, this is with a wyatts mag box.

So, exploring the use of the detachable mag, I've done some searching but seems like the 308, 300 win and lapua are covered, but that it. End of day would like a 5 round mag box to.

Thanks

****, didn't search well enough. Looks like there are options out there for the mags, sooo

To alter the scope of this thread, whats a cheap route for bottom metal? Looking at aluminum for weight, so far saw the GTR one, the M5? listed on stocky's. Am I missing any,

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.