After 19 years........

Dave in Idaho

I moved to Idaho in 1990. After 19 attempts, and 19 failures I have finally drawn my FIRST ever Antelope (either sex) tag. After 19 years of disappointment, I almost feel like not going. I have found the Holy Grail.
That's all really just wanted to spout.
Dave

Wow, 19 yrs. Hope you hold out for a good buck. It takes 7 years to get drawn up here, which is way too long in my opinion.

Dave,

Enjoy it a lot, some of us will never be able to shoot one!!!
Dont live in the States, and there arent any Antelope in Ecuador.
Give it all your best, and share your experience later with us.
Wish the best of lucks, hope a huge buck crosses your way!!!

Last edited:
Way to go Dave! I live in idaho too but I have drawn 5 antelope tags in the past. You will have a ball! What area did you draw? Do your scouting and watch for crossings and water holes as these are the best places to tag a good buck. PS the tags were easier to draw before the computer. I havn't drawn since. Enjoy your hunt and good luck!

Thanx guys,
I will be hunting in Area 46. Lots of country that I am fairly familiar with. Now we will see if there is any good Antelope bucks there this year. There has been in the past. I can't wait to see how it all plays out.
Dave

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.