• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Aero LR308

txhoghunter73

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

have an AR308 for sale. Lower is a M5E1 with a 3.5lb CMC Magpul K2 grip and a ACS-L. Upper is a M5E1 with a Rainier Arms 20 inch match barrel stainless and melonite. Yhm gas block dpms gas tube, PA m4-72 muzzle brake, NiB BCG, BCM large latch charging handle, Pepr scope mount, vortex ps-t 4-16x50. Also have some reloading stuff I'll let go with it. $2600.

Hi, I know you don't have it listed as such, but I'm looking for a nice 308 win AR10 style rifle. I have listed here on this same forum, a Snowy Mountain Rifles custom built 7mm Rem Mag, Defiance, BenchMark, Jewell, Pelican, etc... With 400 rds of factory match ammo. My sale value right now is reduced to $2,775 and trade value for the package is at $2975. If you want pics or other info, please shoot me an email at ([email protected]) or you can text me at (307-365-0305). I'd love to do a trade for your rifle!!! Thanks!