adjustable cheek piece under $4

tjonh2001

just thought that i would see what you guys thought of my new cheek piece since i couldnt find one for my f class rifle i desided to make a prototype that i think will work.
cheekpiece004.jpg

The image was a little dark to make out. I tried using a bondo repair kit and molded a removable cheak piece for my 300wsm. BAD MISTAKE. After only about 10 rounds I almost cut my cheek on the busted remnants of it!

this is the b and c medalis, thought that i would give it a try.

i dont like the karsten thats why i am trying for something different. i dont like things on the side of my rifle stock. besides that this is foam covered easier on the face.

Don't be scared , get an adjustable comb unit from Terry Cross and cut a huge chunk out of your stock to fit in in their.:eek:

Terry's is by far the best I've used so far and its very light weight just a few ounces.

I put one on my 260 with a Russo laminated stock and I intend to do it to every other stock i get , a good consistant cheek weld is very important to accuracy.gun)

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.