Adjustable butt plates?

G

I recently ordered a stock from Richard's Microfit and was wondering if anyone here knew where I might a butt plate adjustable for length of pull? I am currently getting the things together for my first custom rifle.

I saw Alex Sitman at Master Clasic Stocks.com has one for $135, 4 way adjustable type if that's what you're looking for. Brownells has them for the same, dealer price, $150 something retail though.

This is a little late because I just found this site. I just fitted a Masterclass e-way buttplate on a Rirchards Microfit stock. Alex Sitman has been great to work with. He sent me the DV 4- and the Masterclass 3-way to evaluate. He said, "just send the one you don't use back to me."

I opted for the Masterclass because the DV was clearly designed for small-bore, and I didn't think it would stay tight with any real recoil. I had orginally ordered the Tubb 4-way, but after three weeks of hearing that McMillon would be shipping them any day now, I decided to cancel the order. I would still like to have the 4-way, but I am very pleased with what I got.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.