Adirondacks

Come down to Georgia (10 deer per year), So. Caroline (2 deer per day) and Alabama (1 dear per day). Unless the limits changed this year.

gun) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

joseph

:DThe only one of these examples I see that one could even possible answer for is the United States need info, answer: going to hell in a hand basket!! Lollightbulb

The Rockies "Need info!", The Mississippi "Need info", The United States "Need info" LOL

This is just a silly thread...how about... WE NEED MORE INFO THAN JUST STATING "Need Info"

Here is a picture from the top of Whiteface Mountain which is the highest mountain in N.Y.

joseph

Attachments

• white face mt. .png
    white face mt. .png
    255.1 KB · Views: 51
Here is a picture from the top of Whiteface Mountain which is the highest mountain in N.Y.

joseph

Great picture but Whiteface is the tallest SKI mountain in NY...not the tallest mountain. it is actually the 5th tallest in New York. Mount Marcy is the tallest mountain in New York.

joseph

welcome to my backyard. i live in the Adirondacks and about an hour from white face. and no it is not the highes mountain NY. like all the other post say hunting is hard unless you live on a farm. we are happy to shot a small 6 point and go nuts when we see a 8-10 point buck. i do long range shooting at home in some fields i have up to 800 yards and that is as far as it gets. the longest shot i have had on a buck was 180 yard the closest 15 yards sitting on the ground.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.