Adg brass worries? .300 win

Looking at ordering some brass from them. Just about to start loading for my winny.

Curious, does it worry anybody that you'll have a smaller case capacity since they are thicker? I just dont want to be stumped some on velocity.

Curious on opinions and personal experiences with how this brass has differed from others on terms of velo. Ive heard great things on consistencies, dont get me wrong.
I would like to add this as a general guideline that is specific with ALL brass cases.
Less capacity INCREASES pressure, or in other words, gets higher pressure/velocity with LESS POWDER.
More capacity DECREASES pressure, it takes MORE POWDER to increase pressure/velocity.

Cheers.

ADG may be the best brass you can buy. I was a Lapua only guy and Norma if I absolutely had to. Outside of that, you couldnt give it to me. I still love Lapua brass but they do not seem too eager to expand their line. If I had a 300 WM ADG would be the only choice. I sure hope they jump on the 300 PRC soon because I want one. Even ordered the action, so now they HAVE to make it, LOL

ADG may be the best brass you can buy. I was a Lapua only guy and Norma if I absolutely had to. Outside of that, you couldnt give it to me. I still love Lapua brass but they do not seem too eager to expand their line. If I had a 300 WM ADG would be the only choice. I sure hope they jump on the 300 PRC soon because I want one. Even ordered the action, so now they HAVE to make it, LOL
Have Faith

I'm definitely a lapua guy. And after I built this .300wm I was sad to see that lapua discontinued .300wm awhile back. Glad to see that adg is gtg!

I'm definitely sure they will apply 300prc to their line with the popularity it is reaching

ADG right out of the box is more consistent then the other brands after doing all the extra prep work on other brass to try and get it all the same... A light chauffeuring on the inside and out load it and its ready to go.... Virgin brass with no prep work shot so well in my rifle I was willing if need be to leave one shot brass on ground and buy new each time.... I just don't think it gets much better

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts