• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

ADG .300 Win Mag brass (New).

smack

I'm looking to pick up a couple hundred new ADG .300 Win Mag cases. Please PM me, if you are willing to part with some.

Adg and Gunwerks brass are the same.

May I suggest trying the new peterson 300wm long(will head space on shoulder vs belt first firing) it should be available very soon. The peterson brass I have been using has been more consistent than ADG as of late(neck thicknesses issues, larger spec than stated) and it's just as strong.

Adg and Gunwerks brass are the same.

Are you they are the same? Lots of hearsay. I've had both manufactures and had different results. Both are great brass though.

Okay. I have used both (ADG & Gunwerks) and I not saying ADG don't make it. I figured someone makes Gunwerks brass and see a lot of posts saying its the same with no strong source. If they do make Gunwerks brass, it must be made to different specs. My 300 wm used the same powder, 215gr bullets, primers, and with ADG brass I get 76grs max with H1000 and 2950 avp speed. Gunwerks brass I get 77.7grs H1000 at 3050 fps, and zero pressure issues. So far I have over 7 firings on Gunwerks brass and holding up fine. Just my results.

Trailrider121,

You were on the thread where it was stated they offer the same cartridges and the back order times are identical. the 6.5 prc brass measured the same for both.

Can you post the dimensions and weight of new for both?

From your report, glad I bought the Gunwerks.

QUOTE="trailrider121, post: 1978986, member: 24966"]
Okay. I have used both (ADG & Gunwerks) and I not saying ADG don't make it. I figured someone makes Gunwerks brass and see a lot of posts saying its the same with no strong source. If they do make Gunwerks brass, it must be made to different specs. My 300 wm used the same powder, 215gr bullets, primers, and with ADG brass I get 76grs max with H1000 and 2950 avp speed. Gunwerks brass I get 77.7grs H1000 at 3050 fps, and zero pressure issues. So far I have over 7 firings on Gunwerks brass and holding up fine. Just my results.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
I've had adg brass differences from lot to lot... so not sure on the thinking.. but it's most def adg. In any case its good brass regardless

Kasey

May I suggest trying the new peterson 300wm long(will head space on shoulder vs belt first firing) it should be available very soon. The peterson brass I have been using has been more consistent than ADG as of late(neck thicknesses issues, larger spec than stated) and it's just as strong.
Thanks !!!! just ordered some.