Add another Newbee intro,...

7mm Magnum

Hello,..

I just finished enrolling to your website / forums and wanted to introduce myself and give you a little information about this new guy who just joined on.

I'm a Retired Mechanical Engineer, U.S Army / Nam veteran, who's currently living on a farm with my wife,.. 2 dogs Bear the lab, and Leah the German Shepard. We own 4 horses that the both of us enjoy trail riding. I'm normally a spot and stalk type hunter but have been known to find a good deadfall to crawl up into at a good ambush point and lay in wait. I love hunting timber, along with areas that will present me with a good open distance shot.

Marital Status: Married to the most wonderful woman in the world who supports my hunting and shooting endevors without a blink of an eye.

Outdoor Interests:

I'm an avid hunter,and fisherman. I've been doing both since I was 12. Both archery, rifle and a handgun. I love the outdoors,.. and meeting new people who share that passion. I've also been a hand loader of 30+ years. I love being able to interact with people that I meet at my various hunts out west while sharing and learning new and different tactics for the different environments I'm hunting in. Big water fishing is another of my favorite outdoor activities, downrigging, lead-lineing, outrigging for Salmon, Steelhead, and Trout. I also enjoy fighting those great marble-eyes!

I'm a member of various hunting and fishing club's,.. some of which are:
RMEF Sponsoring Member-
NRA Life Member
Michigan Sportsman's Member
NAHC Life Member
NAFC Life Member
Michigan Steelheaders Member
SCI Member

I like anything having to do with the outdoors,... and a couple of my major dislikes are Politics, tree huggers, PETA and their non-hunting ethics. Poachers, and people who knowingly tresspass private properties.

Some of my favorite pieces of equipment are : Remington rifles, Mauser actions, Leupold and Nikon optics, Harris BiPods, Jimmy Stewart's PM-4 Wireless varmint caller, Dillon Reloading equipment, Cannon Downriggers, Lowrance electronics, Penn, Okuma, & Diawa Accudepth reels are a few.

My most favorite hunting parts of the country consist of just about anywhere out West,.. Idaho, Wyoming, and Montana. I'd LOVE to get to Alaska one of these days for Moose or Grizz.

Well there ya' have it,... :D

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.