ACT in a couple hours!-edit: 338 Lapua Improved in progress!

Re: ACT in a couple hours!-edit: I GOT A 31!

Wow, Good Job! I had to look what I did on the ACT 11 or 12 years ago... They must have changed the scale LOL! :)

Congrats Tyler!

BTW, what's the ACT? I'm in Canada and have never heard of it.

The ACT is a test given to high school juniors who plan to attend college, in order to test their knowledge base. You'll make arrangements to take it through your high school guidance office, and you'll pay a small fee. It's given several times a year, all over the nation. Scores on the ACT test range from 1-36, and can have a huge impact on whether or not you're admitted to the college of your choice. In addition to an optional essay portion, there are four sections of the ACT exam: math, English, reading, and science.

WTG Tyler!

The ACT is a test given to high school juniors who plan to attend college, in order to test their knowledge base. You'll make arrangements to take it through your high school guidance office, and you'll pay a small fee. It's given several times a year, all over the nation. Scores on the ACT test range from 1-36, and can have a huge impact on whether or not you're admitted to the college of your choice. In addition to an optional essay portion, there are four sections of the ACT exam: math, English, reading, and science.

WTG Tyler!

I just thought I'd add that it is very very rare for someone to get a 35 or a 36. Tyler did dang good!

Wow. A 35 is plain special, you have to understand EVERY question on the test pretty much.

congrats!! that should be good for a couple of builds!!

I didn't even get close to that, unless we are talking about quarterback sacks:D

Brent

Wow. A 35 is plain special, you have to understand EVERY question on the test pretty much.

Didn't get it from me :D ... he gave up his summer vacation and took a summer class instead and is a Combat Survival Training cadre for the new cadets and will be going into his junior year at the USAFA next school year.

I took an ACT prep class last year and my scores improved ever so slightly but my composite stayed at 29. I attribute that to just learning more between tests.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.