ACI/Level combo

I already have my scope in the rings I like. (leupold PRW) Is there and option that clamps to the scope itself or a picatinny rail?

thanks!

JPRITT,
Get a set of Leupold 30mm vertical split rings.Mount one of them on your scope at a 90 degree angle (horizontal) and then install the ACI on the side of the rings.
Mounted on the scope is a Sinclair Offset Scope Level #06-8300.
IMG_0963.jpg
IMG_0965.jpg

The offset model makes it easier to see past the side turret without moving your head from shooting position. All you have to do is open your left eye to verify level.

thanks TB. thats it what I need but I was wondering if Shawn or someone made an "all in one" instead of having a mount for a level and one for a ACI. I'm not a fan of the horus.

Thanks.

JPRITT,
Look on page 2 of this thread. There is a pic posted by Shawn of what he has. You would need to talk to him to see if it will work on your rings. They are made for Nightforce rings, but I assume they could be modified. Just in case,
here is another pic.
IMG_0967.jpg

Thats not bad at all... man I can't wait to get back my tax refund so I can finish putting to gether all my long range gear.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.