Accurate Arms is giving away a $5000 rifle!

Discussion in 'Long Range Hunting & Shooting' started by rem, Jan 10, 2012.

1. rem

rem Well-Known Member

2. pyroducksx3

pyroducksx3 Well-Known Member

Not sure how legit this is! I tried searching accurate arms custom rifles through Facebook ie. Not using the links provided and couldn't find them. So just giving people a heads up

3. Derek M.

Derek M. Well-Known Member

I have a nephew at Alabama in Tuscaloosa. I'll text him and ask him to go by and ask.

4. highridge1

highridge1 Well-Known Member

A simple google search brought up their company and a great website.

5. pyroducksx3

I'm not saying the company isn't real. I'm saying that link to a Facebook page my not be real. I tried using the search feature through Facebook to find their page and couldn't locate the page the link takes you too. Also went to thier website and on it there is a Facebook link but that link through even their web page says the page has expired or is unavailable.

6. rem

rem Well-Known Member

did you try Accurate Arms Rifles?

7. pyroducksx3

Yes specifically accuratearmsva.com they have the same symbol as the link that was posted here.

8. DanMan

DanMan Well-Known Member

A couple of years ago I contacted Ricky thru his other company Ultimate Ammunition. After a few conversations I ended up sending him my factory rifle which he accurized and developed a load for, also put me on a new Huskemaw.
    After about 7 month turn around got the rifle back with ammo. I was well pleased with the work. The gun now shot 3/8 groups with a 168 berger ( 7RUM).
    Only a couple little things that I was not happy with. He failed to send the manual for the scope and the original turret. I asked for them a few times, always promised to send them but they never showed up. Also when I was ready for more ammo he didn't seem very interested. I really got the impression that this was more of a part time hobby for him than a business.
    I have since got my own loading equipment and have been learning to do it myself. Really wasn't sure that he was still interested in the business.

9. rem

rem Well-Known Member