Accubond success

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gifI just want to know how you know which shot was first and which was second? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Please do not take offense, but by action on deer I would have called the exact opposite. capt david

No offence.

Pretty easy: upon firing the first shot, aimed at the shoulder, so I knew I would not miss /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Now serious, first shot was aimed at the shoulder and the limb just stiffened completely and through my scope I could see the deer barely standing up, I think he was just holding himself because it was a slope; the second shot was taken in a rush at rib cage, and the entrance hole of the second shot could be seen ; this hole was not there after the first one.I may be wrong of course but it makes sense to me. No spotter to help me out.

Shoulder entrance hole could not be seen from the outside so there was no confussion.

No offence.

Pretty easy: upon firing the first shot, aimed at the shoulder, so I knew I would not miss /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Now serious, first shot was aimed at the shoulder and the limb just stiffened completely and through my scope I could see the deer barely standing up, I think he was just holding himself because it was a slope; the second shot was taken in a rush at rib cage, and the entrance hole of the second shot could be seen ; this hole was not there after the first one.I may be wrong of course but it makes sense to me. No spotter to help me out.

Shoulder entrance hole could not be seen from the outside so there was no confussion.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.