Accu-Trigger vs Rifle Basix

alloutsmith3

I was thinking about switching out the accu-trigger on my savage 10fp to a rifle basix. Would it be a worthwhile upgrade or would the money be better spent on something else. Thanks

Have you had a chance to adjust the AccuTrigger...to see if you can set it where you like it? Having asked that question....I did replace the AccuTrigger in one of my BVSS's with a SAV-2. I really like the SAV-2.....but I could not use the lighter spring in the kit, the one that allows you to set the trigger down to 2 oz. With that lighter spring, I could easily induce a slamfire, switching the safety off could induce the firing pin to let go. I think other guys have experienced the same thing. Right now...I'm set @ 2.5 lbs...which is plenty light for my needs.

Guess if you're not happy with the factory trigger.....the SAV-2 is a really nice alternative!

Good Luck,

Wayne

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.