A question for the experts

Yea 4 months is not bad for a custom rig. I just cant make up my mind. Its a fair bit of cash by the time you get it all rigged out. I also think if I go with the custom I will need to start hand loading and thats just a bit spooky for me. I have loaded my share of shot shells but for some reason center fires have always intemidated me. I really think I need to get over that and give it a try.

slipshot,if you do want a Sendero you can still get a new one at this link,unfurtunately they dont have the 25-06 available right now,but they do have them in 300 Win Mag,300 Ultra Mag and 338 Ultra Mag.You might try contacting this gun shop because in the past couple months they have been coming up with new Senderos in several calibers and may possibly have better chances of finding one in the caliber you want.
http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/advan...p;x=12&y=11

My brother-in-law has a 25-06 Sendero. It is not the stainless model. It has very few rounds thru it. Probably around 150. It also has leupold bases on it. He said he would let it go for $550.00 + shipping to an FFL. You can email me @ [email protected] if you have any questions.

Thanks,
B.J.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.