A moment of reflection for Ronald Reagan

GEG

You can say what you will but there will never be another one like him except for
maybe our current president, George Bush.
May he rest in piece on the "Right" arm of
GOD. AMEN

When the history of our world is looked at 50 years from now, President Reagan will be seen for what he was: one of the greatest our Nation produced. Those of us old enough to remember the Cold War (WWIII) still sometimes shake our heads at the difference between 1980 & 1989.

If there was ever room for another of our greats at Mt. Rushmore, he'd be my pick. May God rest his weary soul.

I concur with all the previous post.

President Reagan was my Commander-In-Chief when I was in service. I am proud to say that. He always will be President Reagan to me.
He always had a heart for the military, and I appreciate his service to this country.
The world has become a darker place today because of his departure...sakofan..God bless you, Mr. President.

Am I better off today than I was 15 years ago? Not even close.

Thank you President Reagan. Your leadership & presence are sorely missed.

Ronald Regan was my favorite. But I must disagree with GEG....George Bush Jr. is a putz!

Regan would not have sent troops into Iraq, he would have just bombed Sadam like he did to Kadafi.

Osama would have been dealt with already if Ronald Regan were president!

[ 06-07-2004: Message edited by: John M. ]

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.