A little story that made me laugh

James Jones

A US Marine was attending some colleg courses between assignments , he had reciently completed missions in Afghanistan and Iraq.
One of his course professors was a vowed atheist and a mamber of the ACLU. One day the professor shocked the class when he walked in looked at the ceiling and flatly stated " God if you are real , then I want you to knock me off this platform , I'll give you exactly 15 minutes".
The lecture room fell silent , you could hear a pin drop. Ten minutes went by and the professor said "Here I am God still waiting".
It got down to the last couple minutes when the Marine got out of his seat went up to the professor and cold cocked him , kncoking him off the platform the professor was out cold.
The Marine went back to his seat and sat their , silently. the class was shocked and stunned but just sat their in silence.
The professor eventualy came to , noticeably shaken he looked at the Marine and asked "What the hell is the matter with you? Why did you do that?"

The Marine replied calmly " God was to busy today protecting America's soldiers who are protecting your right to say stupid [censored] and act like an *** , so he sent me !!!"

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.