A little off topic/music choices

Bob Seger, Dire Straits, Emmylou Harris, Creedence, Willie Nelson, Allison Krause, Dolly Parton, Hank Jr., Dwight Yoakum. Don't worry, I don't build shootin' sticks or do anything else constructive while affected by the tunes.
Festus

Hey BJ:
What are the odds that I might pick up a copy of TGD underground stuff when I come thru there on the 8th or 9th? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Great thread, GG. It's interesting to see what you guys listen too. Plus I need some new music and i just got broadband, so good timing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif .

Band i usally listen to....
Heavy:
Metallica, Rammstein (gotta love that beat), Nevermore, Rob Zombie, KMFDM, GWAR, Disturbed, System of the down. But i listen to most heavy metal, industrial, thrash, some Goth etc

Soft:
A Perfect Circle, Eminem, Apoptygma Berzerk, bon jovi, nickleback, Creedence Clearwater.

Edit:
Just thought I'd add that i'm with you guys on the old school metallica, from load (1991?) on wards is pretty carp except S&M i really like that CD it's an awesome mix or classical and metal /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif .

There's a lot of good music on this thread, worth the revival in my opinion. Ill add one of my favorites- "Ballad of a Southern Man" by Whiskey Myers

If your an older fart like me that grew up on late 70's rock check out Whiskey Myers on spotify etc. some east texas boys that started out playing bars and are now playing arenas. They are 100% independent no record company deal. If you like Skynyrd, zz top, bad company, eagles you will like them.

There's a lot of good music on this thread, worth the revival in my opinion. Ill add one of my favorites- "Ballad of a Southern Man" by Whiskey Myers

You beat me to the punch. Just saw them in Biloxi. Great show. My ears are still ringing. Them
Boys are loud lol.