a hello from good ol PA

jcooper1389

im from central pennsylvania and just recently finished up my duty as a 13f in the us army...i deployed to Tal Afar Iraq as Bradley BFIST gunner (25mm/7.62 coax)..i didnt know i was good with guns until i joined..i have a natural ability to shoot and realized now that im out of the army i still wanna shoot/hunt...never hunted animals before...deer hunting seems appealing because i love jerky but i think predator hunting is where ill be at year round...i just started reloading for my .300 win mag and plan on starting to reload 9mm handgun soon(for plinking)...i wanna start customizing my savage 111 as a learning/project gun to get me ready for my rem 700 builds..i have no experience doing anything except shooting and cleaning military rifles so i will be seeking loootttss of gunsmithing advice...thanks for haviing me around fellas

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.