• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED A few items for sale

Southernfryedyankee

Starting at the top

30" remington 870 wingmaster 2 3/4" smooth bore barrel, some wear and tear through the years but otherwise good condition $110

Ruger 10/22 barrel/stock combo ONLY, barrel has a small splotch of bad bluing (maybe from oil??) $ 60 TYD

NEW Custom camo (by me) factory Remington SA ADL stock $50 TYD

NEW Factory Remington 700 SA ADL stock $50 TYD

USED factory Savage 110 LA stock, some minor scratches but nothing tragic. $30 TYD

Trades, I WILL ONLY accept trades on 1 of the Remington stocks for a NEW UNFIRED Savage 110 SMALL SHANK barrel in 30-06, stainless or not it doesn't matter as I will be painting it anyway but would preferably have it free of dents and dings :D.

DSCN3659Medium.jpg

Last edited:
I didnt realize what I was writing when I wrote it. I WILL do a barrel trade with cash for the other items listed. The Savage take off barrels I have seen listed usually go around $45-$75 shipped, so I would like to keep the trade price range in this area.

Dont suppose you have an old beater Rem 788 stock for sale? Need one I can convert to a youth stock length.

Recent Posts