A few elk grazing

remingtonman_25_06

The last time I went out looking for some coyotes, I came across a little herd of elk out in some CRP. There was around 15 of them. 1 bigger bull, about 5-6 spikes, and the rest cows. Not the best pic, but you get the idea. I cant help but get excited everytime I see elk in the CRP/wheatfields. Makes me wish I could hunt them down here...

53kaqsl.jpg

Awesome, cool cool. Might have to get together one of these times and chase some coyotes around, what do ya say? We'll have to excuse the rivalry, ha ha go dawgs... How old are you if you dont mind me asking?? I have a couple friends from pendleton and that moved to pendleton after H.S.

Hey, I have all next week. Week 2 of being layed off from my job. This is so boring. I could be doing all this hunting, but it would drain my account. You know gas prices..I'am 25. Im not too worried bout the bulldog/buck rivalry..SINCE, id rather be hunting than watchin some game. Hey I will pm you.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.