A Father's Proud Moment

FEENIX

Youngest son finally graduated high school tonight and will be attending University of Arizona to study Physiology and eventually Dentistry. He was awarded a four year full ride NROTC scholarship (valued ~ $180K) and Arizona Excellence Award ($8K).

Ed

Youngest son finally graduated high school tonight and will be attending University of Arizona to study Physiology and eventually Dentistry. He was awarded a four year full ride NROTC scholarship (valued ~ $180K) and Arizona Excellence Award ($8K).

Congratulations to you, your wife and your son.

Now that you no longer have any excuses, I'll be expecting you to be out hunting everyday this coming season and posting lots of pictures. :D

Congratulations to you, your wife and your son.

Now that you no longer have any excuses, I'll be expecting you to be out hunting everyday this coming season and posting lots of pictures. :D

L:)L! I'd love to be able to do that. My sons are my hunting buddies too. I've been working on my wife for many years to go hunt with us but to no avail.

Thanks.

Ed

Ed,

That sounded a little braggadocios! Rightfully so, I'd say! It's great to have joy in your children.

I'm sure he got his brains and good character from his father....... as his mother still has her's.:D

Ed,

That sounded a little braggadocios! Rightfully so, I'd say! It's great to have joy in your children.

I'm sure he got his brains and good character from his father....... as his mother still has her's.:D

Sorry, didn't mean it to be other than sharing the blessings my wife and I have ... but point well taken. Our oldest will be graduating from USAFA next year and cannot wait to serve our country. My wife and I are indeed blessed with two wonderful sons that are willing and able to serve this great nation.

Thanks again to all.

V/R

Ed

Another failed attempt at lightheartedness on my part. :rolleyes:

I apologize. But I hope you understand what I was trying to convey.

You should be proud to be able to made the post. And posting was not a mistake.

Keeping a family on track in this day and age is a great accomplishment.

Hey Feenix, thats Awesome!! Congrats man. Like Roy said, you SHOULD be proud. Scholarships are NOT easy to land these days. Those two awards speak HIGHLY of your son. Congrats to both, and thank you to the one serving also.

Another failed attempt at lightheartedness on my part. :rolleyes:

I apologize. But I hope you understand what I was trying to convey.

You should be proud to be able to made the post. And posting was not a mistake.

Keeping a family on track in this day and age is a great accomplishment.

It's all good! :D

Thanks again to all.

Ed

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.