A dull knife is dangerous so, ...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FEENIX, Apr 26, 2012.

1. FEENIX

FEENIX Well-Known Member

... I got me a ...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Sharpened 2 sets of kitchen knives and all my hunting/fishing knives in no time. I am very impressed and pleased thus far.

Definitely recommend it!

Ed
    [/FONT]

2. HARPERC

HARPERC Well-Known Member

I saw the guys demo them at Cabelas about xmas looked good, kind of waiting for reviews thanks!

3. Oliveralan

Oliveralan Well-Known Member

I have the same sharpener, for knives that get a lot of work, or have deep nicks that take ages to get out by hand, this will quickly get the job done and put a nice edge on as well. Definitely would recommend it.

4. tomestone

tomestone Well-Known Member

I sharpen a lot of knives as a caterer I have beening using a steel to keep my knives razzer sharp.But I sure could use a machine to get the gouges out that the rookes put in them cutting up my steel pans.:rolleyes:

5. FEENIX

FEENIX Well-Known Member

Here's some 200+ reviews ... [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Work-Sharp-WSKTS-Knife-Sharpener/product-reviews/B003IT5F14/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt/181-9538828-1201825?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1"]Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Work Sharp WSKTS Knife and Tool Sharpener[/ame]

6. HARPERC

HARPERC Well-Known Member

7. FEENIX

FEENIX Well-Known Member

Copy that! The other night I was just playing around and ground a recoil pad to a better fit. :D